On April 25, 2011, I purchased two concert tickets via Bargainseatsonline.com for the Jennifer Hudson event scheduled for June 19, 2011 at Humphreys By the Bay, San Diego, CA.

My credit card was charged $339.06 and the seller is: Northside tickets.

I received by tickets a week later, however, while reviewing the dinner special on Humphreys' website, I noticed that the concert had been cancelled.

On Tuesday, June 7th, I called Northside Tickets to initiate a refund and was told that I needed to contact Bargain seats online and confirmed with them that the concert was cancelled and that they would notify Northside tickets.

I called Bargain seats and they informed me that I would receive a refund within 3 business days.

As of the date, my credit card has not been credited. I called Bargain seats again, and was informed that sometimes the owner (Northside Tickets) will not release the refund until they received the returned tickets and to call Northside again to inquire about the refund policy.

I again called Northside and spoke with Catherine who informed me that I needed to send the tickets back in order to get a full refund.

On June 14th, I sent the tickets back along with my purchase receipt as well as a letter explaining my frustration.

On June 16th, I called Northside and they received my tickets but indicated that the owner (Tom Wheeler) was not in to release the refund authorization.

On June 17th, I called yet again and was told by Angela that she would call me later on in the day if the owner had released the authorization.

As a consumer, this ordeal of attempting to get a refund has been rather frustrating and I fill that I'm getting the run around treatment.

I purchased the tickets in good faith, and through no fault of theirs or mine, the concert has been cancelled and therefore I expect a full refund in good faith.

Had an Experience with Northside Tickets?

Comments

The frequency of this very typical complaint is evidence of active consumer fraud. Tom wheeler needs to be prosecuted for fraud.

Do not do business with SCAM ticket company Northside Tickets of Houston.Tix never sent.

Phone answered by Catherine and Keleey and told all lies about " they were working on it" Did not get tix and would not give me confirmation for a refund. I had to call American EXpress and start an investigation to get a credit.

Liars and thieves.Contacting Attorney General of TX.